Comment on page
What is Redemption Lottery?
100% Decentralized Lottery & Prize Pools
Redemption offers the first-ever blockchain-based lottery to offer 5 Different Lottery pools based on the number of digits to be matched to be deemed a winner.
From 5 Digit match pool (which offers the highest reward but low winning chances) to 1 digit match pool (which offers low reward but highest Wining chances), choose your tradeoff between the Highest chances or the Highest reward. You can start for as low as $5 worth of RDTN.
The Redemption lottery will run on a blockchain-based smart contract. The best thing about switching to a blockchain for a customer is the reliability, security, and transparency of the system.
In simple terms, what it means is that you do not have to trust any neutral third party (the “house”) to organize the game. The best thing about this system is that all the rules of the game are predefined in the form of a smart contract.
- All the rules are predefined and are automatically executed, so there is no chance of cheating.
- As the system is running on blockchain, no one can tamper with the rules. (NOT even the developer).
- No one can disappear with your money.
- There is complete transparency in the competition rules because the rules are written on a smart contract and allow you to see the rules.
- Anyone can participate, regardless of their location or financial situation.
- We have lower minimum bet amounts, making the lottery accessible to everyone.
- Each Lottery ticket costs: ~5 USD in Redemption tokens (RDTN).
- There is no overall limit to the number of lottery tickets.
- Each ticket has a random 6-digit combination with each digit between 0-9 numerical numbers.
- For security and randomness of a matching number for the winning ticket, the Redemption lottery utilizes Chainlink's implementation of a Verifiable Random Function (VRF).
What is Redemption Lottery and How Does It Work?